moderated Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

Marie

Do you still have to disable Audio Ducking to use the Jaws setting? Because if so, I prefer to use Silenzio since it works seamlessly on my system, so far.
Marie

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 1:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 12:06 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
I know one person posted that for him this apparently did not work as well as Silenzio, but I know of many others who say it works just as well.
-
And if you're someone who hasn't tried "the JAWS method" it's definitely worth trying just to see if you can be rid of another process running constantly in the background.

It's really a matter of what works, plain and simple, and the fewer things needed to achieve a given end, the better.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042

            ~Brian Vogel