moderated Re: Facebook messenger

JM Casey

Some people set their profiels to “friends only” so you wouldn’t be able to see if they had filled it out unless they were already designated as “friend” on the site.

Unsolicited messages also often go into a separate folder that many people hardly check

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: April 2, 2021 01:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook messenger

Okay, I like that question idea.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 1:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I go through the About section looking for things that I know about the person to compare and also look at their friend list to find people in common.  It is hard when there are several people with the same name and they don’t fill in their profile.  Sometimes, I have just sent the person a message with a question that only the person that I am looking for could answer and hope that they get back to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
The Gospel is fully accessible to all.

Sent: Friday, April 02, 2021 12:24 PM

Read the “about” link. If it matches what you know, then you probably have the correct person. Another method is check who their friends are.  I mentioned this because some use a different name.  Sounds dicey I know but, I know of one person who uses a different name to her legal name. The only reason I recognized her was by her friends, we had the same.