moderated Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 04:19 PM, Mario wrote:
au contraire, there is an English translation of his website:
-
There is a stub.  Period, end of sentence.  The entire content being:  "On this website cann the slovak guests to find the articles about me and my family, about my life and about my work. Now I prepare the english part of this site. Of course, it isn't possible to translate the whole site, but I want give you the basic informations about me. In this time the english part of my website isn't yet available."

That isn't his website content by a long shot.

            ~Brian Vogel