moderated Re: Facebook messenger

David Diamond

I sent a friend acknowledgement message to someone and on her “about” info it had that she was married.  On that I said to say “Hello” to her husband.  Only problem was, her husband died at least a year ago and she did not update that.  I understand completely, I was just glad she did not get upset about my foe paw.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: April 2, 2021 10:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook messenger

I go through the About section looking for things that I know about the person to compare and also look at their friend list to find people in common.  It is hard when there are several people with the same name and they don’t fill in their profile.  Sometimes, I have just sent the person a message with a question that only the person that I am looking for could answer and hope that they get back to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
The Gospel is fully accessible to all.

Sent: Friday, April 02, 2021 12:24 PM

Read the “about” link. If it matches what you know, then you probably have the correct person. Another method is check who their friends are.  I mentioned this because some use a different name.  Sounds dicey I know but, I know of one person who uses a different name to her legal name. The only reason I recognized her was by her friends, we had the same.