moderated Re: some of this may be off topic. Sorry if it is.

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I am using VMware on my machine using JAWS2019 with remote access. After dealing with some bugaboos in the install, it works like a charm for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 12:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: some of this may be off topic. Sorry if it is.

question is does jfw work with vmware?

     I think so. But I am not sure.

There is a blind Raspberry pie list. I dont remember the address but you can google it.

On 4/1/2021 6:49 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:

So when I retired my I.T. department gave me a raspberry pi.  I’m working on that but I also want to create a virtual drive on my PC to use vinus or Raspbian.  I am wondering if there is a way to use vmware or something similar to do this.  The mqain question is does jfw work with vmware?