moderated Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

Keep in mind that if you have Jaws 2021 sending "silent noise" to the soundcard is now built into Jaws. I know one person posted that for him this apparently did not work as well as Silenzio, but I know of many others who say it works just as well.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 7:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

Have any of you tried to just search for silenzio on the web?

It’s amazing how many things come up including the Italian to English translation.

I know I looked into this before and someone sent a link, but could someone send the link again and perhaps say more about why this is helpful?

I’m not aware of my sound card getting tired enough to take a nap, but I could just be ignoring it.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com