moderated Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 10:42 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
When Edge says something about translating the page, how do you tell it to do that?
-
Just tried it in Edge Dev and you get a pop-up dialog from Edge and the button is labeled Translate, which is most likely why ALT+Y is not working, as a "Yes" is not an option.

I happened to use Google Translate in Brave, and I keep the button for that function on my browser controls to the left of the menu button.

I'm using NVDA at the moment and focus doesn't seem to throw to that pop-up dialog and even when I get in to it via mouse, things are not being announced, so it appears that there are accessibility issues with Edge's built-in translation.

            ~Brian Vogel