moderated Re: link list

Cohn, Jonathan

Generally, when I have encountered this error it is because of custom scripts that are running for an application, and then Vispero changed or added functionality to the script running in the personal area. You can test this by running JAWS in default mode.
You should be able to toggle this on/off with insert-space followed by Z. If indeed you are running additional scripts that you worked on, I would be willing to help you modify them so that JAWS won't break when functionality changes.
If you want direct help, reply directly to me.