moderated Re: Silenzio 2.0 is Out

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 10:37 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Have any of you tried to just search for silenzio on the web?
-
Yes, and I know that we were typing at the same time.  The programmer's pages are in Slovak with a really incomplete English translation.  There are also supposed to be Italian and German translations of the site, but speaking neither, I didn't look to see if either is any more complete than the English translation.

Silenzio source page:  https://stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=30

As you've suggested, it's always best to do a web search to find the actual source for a given program rather than using secondary sources whenever possible.

            ~Brian Vogel