Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: some of this may be off topic. Sorry if it is.

question is does jfw work with vmware?

     I think so. But I am not sure.

There is a blind Raspberry pie list. I dont remember the address but you can google it.

On 4/1/2021 6:49 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:

So when I retired my I.T. department gave me a raspberry pi.  I’m working on that but I also want to create a virtual drive on my PC to use vinus or Raspbian.  I am wondering if there is a way to use vmware or something similar to do this.  The mqain question is does jfw work with vmware?