moderated Re: How get to properties in Zoom?

John Covici

Not sure about properties, but I would click on settings, and arrow
down to audio settings, hit space to select it and tab through the
options.

On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 17:42:30 -0400,
Adrian Spratt wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. I need to change my default mute/unmute setting, and I understand I can find the setting in properties. However, I can't find properties. Can anyone guide me there?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com