moderated Webmail and buttons not reading for different versions of jaws

Rayn Darren

Hi all,

I did an accessibility test on the webmail client RoundCube and found something quite interesting. To my knowledge RoundCube is up to date; I’m running all the latest versions of Jaws, MS Edge and Windows. I’m able to see all the buttons on the page and when I list links I get all of my email messages. My testing partner is running jaws 2020.2012 and the latest versions of Windows and Edge, he cannot see the buttons, jaws only reports “button”. Our jaws graphic settings are set the same, to “labeled graphics”.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238