moderated Re: Problems with the system trey after updating video drivers on a laptop.

david Jennette

Ok, I’ve removed newer messages to this so sorry. This is a follow up to the issue I had before and I think I’ve found what was causing the problem. I think this is an issue that anyone who’s using Nvidia drivers is going to have unless you uninstall G-force experience. Once I did that, my problem was solved. If you uninstall it, you’ll need to manually update the drivers but that’s about it. It may help with video games but I’ve seen on forums that people don’t want that software installed anyway so it’s really a matter of if you think it’s needed or not. I hope this helps  anyone who has the same issue.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of david Jennette
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 4:53 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problems with the system trey after updating video drivers on a laptop.

Hello. I seem to be having a problem with the system tray dialog in jaws 2021. When I press insert f11 I do get the list of items but when I press enter on one of them, the system right clicks somewhere on the desktop instead of the system trey and the item I have selected. It’s as if I’m right clicking on an empty spot on the desktop instead of the item I’m wanting to right click on in the system tray. Has anyone had this issue? If so, how was it fixed or could it be fixed. Thanks.