Admin: Thank you, digest users.

James Homuth

Everyone who's contacted me to let me know they should be set to digest mode should now be set to digest mode. If I've missed someone, it's probably because you haven't contacted me. For those of you on digest mode, the only non-digest emails you should be receiving now are announcements sent out by the moderation team--like, for instance, this one. This is expected behaviour. Translation: If you've received this email after being certain you've been set on digest mode, it is not broken. Do not tell me it's broken. If you email me saying you shouldn't have received this because you're on digest mode, I'm probably going to ask you to reread it. If you find something that legitimately *is* broken, however, fill my inbox with it and it'll be fixed as soon as I can.

James,

List Admin