moderated Accessible investment firm

Paul Filpus

Hello Listers,

Some months ago someone posted a question on this list asking of any available JAWS-accessible investment firms. I didn’t reply at the time, but a recent contact with the firm I use prompted me to mention it here. I’m well into my retirement years now, and have used Vanguard ever since it was offered as a 401K plan by my employer many years ago. For a long time I managed my Vanguard assets by myself, but eventually signed up with a Vanguard personal advisor. I informed him that the asset mix page on my web site account was not being spoken by JAWS. He told me to contact Vanguard’s Accessibility Department and state the problem. I did so, they ran JAWS to identify the problem for themselves, and fixed it. I’m very satisfied with Vanguard.

Paul Filpus