Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 12:02 PM
Subject: Windows 10 & e-mail programs

I am moving to a new computer which has Windows 10 on it. I am still using my old computer at this time and it has Windows 7, Outlook Express, and Jaws 2021 on it. I need to find a E-mail program that works well with Windows 10, Jaws, and is easy to use. I will want to import my address book from Outlook Express into the new program. Any suggestions will be appriciated.

Jerry