moderated Re: Emails groupped together

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 01:51 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
but using Jaws with Outlook, I cannot stand the way conversations are done.
-
In what way?  And I mean that as a serious question.  Conversation view can be customized.  If you like how it works on the iPhone I'd be willing to bet that a few settings tweaks specific to conversation arrangement could reproduce it with ease.

            ~Brian Vogel