moderated Re: Emails groupped together

Richard Turner

Interesting.

I like the way the iPhone handles threads, but using Jaws with Outlook, I cannot stand the way conversations are done.

If I had to deal with many hundreds of emails a day, I would learn to live with conversations.

But as it is, it is a tool I’ll leave in the toolbox, grin.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com