moderated Re: Emails groupped together

I would not recommend turning off conversation view.  But if you find having to hit enter on a conversation to expand it annoying I would tweak the setting for auto-expand conversations to ON, such that when you land on one it will expand by itself.

I also find it really handy, whether using conversation view or not, to have followed these directions for Adding the Next Unread Item Button to Your Messages Tab/Ribbon in Outlook (docx).  Being able to jump from where you are to the next unread item directly speeds things up considerably.

            ~Brian Vogel