moderated Re: Using Outlook and the people app with Gmail vs. Win 10 mail

Jim,

GO Contact Sync Mod uses the Google OAUTH protocol for login.  It is not a "less secure app" so that setting under Google need not be activated.

In the People App, in its settings, there are settings for each individual account you create.  I don't know that the default sync interval is, but you can set the sync interval to your liking and it should be automatic.  I've never manually synced in People, including for my testing contact to ensure that syncing was occurring.

            ~Brian Vogel