moderated Re: Using Outlook and the people app with Gmail vs. Win 10 mail

I'm going to take back what I said about Google Contacts and People, as in rechecking People on my machine it looks like they did, at some time, set up sync for Google.  I've got two of my testing accounts set up in People.  I've just thrown in another fake contact and am waiting to see if it syncs over sometime during the next hour or two.  I don't use People other than for testing like this, so its automatic sync frequency based on use is probably pretty infrequent.

I'll report back later.

            ~Brian Vogel