moderated Hanging indent word and composition of messages basic html view gmail JAWS2021

Shai

Hello all,

I am trying to create a hanging indent and center in word for a works cited page and I notice that when pressing control t in word (office 365 version installed on computer) or control e that JAWS will state hanging indent or center but the spacing is not shown on the display. Is there a means of setting it so that the spacing will show?
Also, when composing in gmail basic html view and pressing enter the display still continues to show all text on the same line regardless if I have pressed the return key on the laptop keyboard or braille display. Is there a means of changing this behavior?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing tasks.
atvistech@...