moderated Re: cursor moves back to top of email

Richard Turner

I do not know about keeping the cursor from moving.  I don’t think I’ve experienced that unless I closed the message.

As for having it not turn into table mode, my guess is it could have been a table but Jaws wasn’t indicating that when you were reading.

Tables only show up in HTML format I think.

I guess you could set Outlook to compose in plain text; something I personally do not like because links and such can get more easily messed up.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com