moderated cursor moves back to top of email

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using most recent versions of Windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2021. I will be reading an email and then for some reason I need to flip to another window. When I come back to the open email my cursor is at the top of the email. In the past I use to press control R to act like I’m replying to it. I then move down to the original email and my cursor will remain in that particular spot when I flip to another window and come back. Yet in a particular email the text in the original email turns into a table. First of all is there a way I can setup Jaws so the cursor doesn’t move up to the top when I leave the open email going to a different window? Or if I do a reply the original email doesn’t turn into table format?

Thanks,

Kevin

When I’m in an email and