moderated Re: probilim with jaws 2021

Amir Shah

Yes I hear the sound but at the start up it is quieted

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: probilim with jaws 2021

well, among the issue about JAWS not speaking automatically, he did say "When I go and start narrator it don't start." which led me to think that the sound card had been accidentally or intentionally muted. then he could investigate the issue further if it is necessary.

From: Amir Shah [mailto:4amir.shah@gmail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2021, 3:25 PM
Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on window 10 computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don't
start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don't start. I think something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any solution on it.

.