From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 12:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: probilim with jaws 2021

Amir, do you hear any sound at all, such as when Windows starts up? if
not, the sound card may simply be muted.

to unmute:

press Windows+r, type sndvol and press enter.
press tab, home key, and page down twice.
press tab again and press spacebar.
JAWS should start speaking if the sound card had been muted.