moderated Re: probilim with jaws 2021

Bill White

Hi, Amir. If you type Windows key plus R for the Run Dialog, and type JAWS2021 into that field, and it comes up, it's not JAWS and the sound card. It's more likely that either the options in JAWS Options>Basic>Automatically start JAWS are not configured correctly, or you may need a JAWS repair.

Another thing that has worked for some users is the following,

If you type shell:startup into the run dialog, you will get access to your user account's startup folder.

Copy the JAWS shortcut from your desktop into the folder which opens after you type the above command. After this, JAWS should start at login.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...