moderated Re: [External] : Re: Using Microsoft Teams

Don Mauck

Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 1:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Using Microsoft Teams

You can find two Webinars that were done by the training department of Freedom Scientific on their website under training. There also is documentation that goes along with the webinar that can be downloaded from the same area.

I have heard that Doug Lee has done some scripts but you already have some scripting that was done by Freedom Scientific so if you get the documentation that I mentioned you will find the keyboard commands.

Brian Hartgen is conduction a TEAM webinar but you will have to pay for this training. It does come with the recordings and scripts that he has done. Visit Hartgen.org to find out more.

I’m sure if there are others who have done scripts that you will hear about them.