moderated Re: probilim with jaws 2021

Milton Ota

Well, have you tried bringing up your JAWS through the search edit field when you open the Start Menu?

If you haven’t tried that, press Control + Escape and type jaws 2021 and see if you get it to come up.

Then use Insert + J or what is now called the JAWS key + J and open the Options menu, select the Basic setting and tab to Automatically Start JAWS button and open it with either enter or spacebar.

Go through this using the tab and make your necessary change/selection and be sure to select Always.

Tab to OK and then press ALT + F4 to close.

HTH