moderated Re: probilim with jaws 2021

Richard Turner

Are you sure you have the settings to start Jaws both at startup and after startup>

Under Jaws Options, basic, automatically start jaws:

Start JAWS Options dialog‑
Start JAWS at the logon screen check box‑ checked‑
Start JAWS after logon for all users check box‑ checked‑
Start JAWS after logon for this user: Combo box‑ Always

If so, you may have a sound card issue so you could go to the sound settings, and in there somewhere is a trouble shoot problems with the sound card.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com