moderated Re: Question regarding either of these options.

Richard Turner

The tech who put in an SSD drive on my wife’s computer said, absolutely, never run either on an SSD drive.  It can damage them.

He knows his business really well, so I am taking his word on that.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com