From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question regarding either of these options.

Good afternoon everyone,

Does windows ten, have a utility built into it that will automatically do both a disk defrag, and a disk cleanup on a weekly schedule, or do you have too do it yourself?  If not, which one do you have too do first.  In other words, should I do a disk  defrag first, and then do a disk cleanup second

Thanks in advance,

Al   ? Which one comes first.