moderated Re: installing the latest version of Jaws

Cohn, Jonathan

It sounds strange, but if you did not install the December release of JAWS 2020 and you have JAWS 2020 on your system, then try installing that update. See quote below from that release notes.
• In the 2020 December Update, we have included a fix that will help users of ZoomText and Fusion in the future when they uninstall that version yet continue to use later versions. There was a problem in earlier 2020 versions where it was impacting shared components with other versions such as the most recent release. We encourage anyone who still has the 2020 versions installed, to please update now even if you are not currently using it.