Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 2:32 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws Dictionary annoyance

Are we talking about Shostakovich, the composer?

If so, the name was misspelled from the beginning.

Eloquence mispronounces it terribly, while Vocalizer Expressive does a fine job.

Eloquence says something like sha stack  a kov vich

But if it is spelled like this, Eloquence gets it pretty close:

Shaustahcoevvich

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com