Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: installing the latest version of Jaws

Hi Milton. I do get the UAC and hit alt y for yes. I hit space to say I agree with the license agreement and hit enter. I wait for it to install and then it says The Jaws Install has failed.

Rebecca Ilniski and Marvin
Twitter: applegirl1994

On Mar 28, 2021, at 7:47 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Are you getting prompt by the UAC which is the user Access Control? If so, you need to use the keystroke alt + Y to allow access to be installed.

If that is not the case, would you like me to tandem into your computer to see what is going on?