moderated Re: installing the latest version of Jaws

Milton Ota

Are you getting prompt by the UAC which is the user Access Control? If so, you need to use the keystroke alt + Y to allow access to be installed.

If that is not the case, would you like me to tandem into your computer to see what is going on?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 6:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: installing the latest version of Jaws

Hi everyone.  I’m running Jaws 2021 and am trying to install the latest version of Jaws which is the one that came out in February of this year.  I tried updating it and it says The Jaws install has failed.  I tried repairing Jaws and that has failed.  I even went up on the site to redownload the latest version and still the same message about the Jaws install failing.  Any ideas as to how I can get this latest version to install correctly?  Thank you.

Rebecca Ilniski and guide dog Marvin

Email: rilniski@...

Twitter: applegirl1994