moderated Re: PDF files open in MS Edge

Bill White

Hi, Mike. The Change button is in the Properties of the pdf file, not in Adobe reader.

1. Find a pdf file.

2. Press ALT plus ENTER for Properties.

3. SHIFT plus TAB to find the Change button.

4. Press ENTER on the Change button.

5. Choose Adobe Reader from the choices of what app will open the pdf.

6. TAB to Apply, and press ENTER.

7. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Now any pdf should open in Adobe reader.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...