moderated Re: temporarily changing punctuation
Hi Ann,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If I realize a hot key will not work in an application but in others I do the following:
1. Press JAWS+F2 and select Keyboard Manager and open it with enter key
2. If Keyboard Manager is open press Control+Shift+D to open the default settings
3. Press tab key to go into the list of scripts
4. Press Control+F to search for a hot key. A dialog will open in which you can press the hot key that is to be searched (here it is insert + shift + 2)
5. Press enter key to start the search
6. If the key is found JAWS will place itself on the script which is assigned to this key
7. Open context menu by pressing context menu key or shift+F10
8.. In the context menu you can select the command to add a new hot key. If the hot key is assigned to another script JAWS will tell you. I used Alt+Shift+2 in my test.
If this doesn't work for you let me know and I try to describe to manually change the JAWS key bindings file in your setting folder.
Am 25.03.2021 um 22:29 schrieb Ann Byrne <email@example.com>: