moderated Re: jaws2020 how to save password in chrome and firefox browser ?

Michael Munn

Mr. White's way si is what i always use when a sight  require  me to ssave a password.
Thanks
best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 1:13 PM Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Addison. After you take the steps Brian suggested, what I do is, after logging into a site, press F6 (Function Key 6 on your computer. This brings up the save password dialog for me in Chrome and Edge. Then, if I am not focused on the "save" button, I can TAB or SHIFT plus TAB to the button, and press ENTER. This saves my password, if, indeed, the password can be saved. Some sites don't allow saving of passwords.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...