From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 26, 2021 2:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, change number of month displayed to name of month

Michael,

         As Bill White has mentioned, you really need to first determine where the move to Junk is being done, and resolve the issue there.  If your email provider is Comcast, then if you check your webmail you should see the same messages in Junk as you see in the email client, then it's most probable that Comcast is doing that assignment.  And if that's the case I'd whitelist anything coming from groups.io using whatever mechanism they use.

          The fact that you say Junk makes me think you're using Thunderbird, and if so you can either train its Junk filtering or put in a whitelist item for anything originating from groups.io and never sending that to junk.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow