moderated Re: Outlook, change number of month displayed to name of month

Michael Massey

Hi, Brian.  I am trying to resolve an issue where messages from you and other known list members are ending up in my junk folder.  I am on the line with a Microsoft Disability Answer desk representative so I will no longer have known list members messages end up in the junk folder.  Thus, my private message.  Thank you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, change number of month displayed to name of month

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 01:23 PM, Bill White wrote:

My version of Outlook is 2010.

-
My gut tells me that how Outlook has decided on the format to use has probably been the same "since dirt."

If you're under Windows 10, try the change I've mentioned and see if it carries over to Outlook after you exit and restart it.  If it doesn't, I do not have any access to Outlook 2010 any longer and regret that I cannot assist further.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow