From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 11:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using a pc with a fingerprint/faced reader?

Please don’t take offense. since you don’t use face ID, you should not give advice such as this. I use it on my Surface Pro7 and it is almost 100% accurate. In the case that it might not work the first time, you set up a pin number to enter much like you would use a passcode on an IPhone.

Actually, I find it much better than face ID on the phone. And it works very well in low light.

Marie