From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 5:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: using a pc with a fingerprint/faceID reader?

Good morning,

I just purchased a new laptop.

It's a Lenovo IdeaPad & has both touch& face ID.

When I got to the point during setup, where it asked me to scan my finger,
for touch ID, narrator didn't say anything, so I needed sighted assistance.

Butt when its ready for me to login, Jaws says, "scan your finger on the
fingerprint reader."

Would it do the same with face ID?

Thanks,

Jessica