moderated Re: Outlook, change number of month displayed to name of month

Richard Turner

IN the main Windows Regional format settings, Mine shows

Short date Combo box‑
‎4/‎5/‎2017
Long date Combo box‑
‎Wednesday, ‎April ‎5, ‎2017
Short time Combo box‑
9:40 AM
Long time Combo box‑
9:40:07 AM
Get help

I would assume, and you know what happens when you assume, that if you hit enter on the long date combo box it would use that, or maybe thre is another place you set it to use the long date format.

Brian probably knows.

I just checked because I was curious.

I’m pretty sure that Outlook is just pulling the info from the regional format settings….

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com