Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: anti-virus

Hi, This may or may not be a virus. If it is happening with a web browser or e-mail client then it may be a Phishing app trying to get you to click on it. If this is the case anti-virus is not going to do anything and that may be why MS is reporting no virus's.

On 3/25/2021 7:46 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:

Looking for an antivirus program that works with jaws.  I have a computer that keeps saying that windows defender found no viruses but I still get a message to click to remove viruses.