moderated Re: temporarily changing punctuation

Jason White

Insert-V, then search for "punctuation", then adjust the setting - changing it back later as desired.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, 25 March 2021 17:29
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: temporarily changing punctuation

In a recent JAWS update, I read that insert+shift+2 will temporarily change punctuation through all, some, most, and none. When I use the keystroke in most programs, it works just fine. However, in Excel when I want to temporarily hear *all punctuation, pressing
insert+shift+2 sets monitor cell 2. Is there a quick easy way to
temporarily change punctuation in Excel?