From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: March 25, 2021 12:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

Something to try is to take the calc.exe and any other associated calc files in c:\windows\ from a windows 7 system and see if they work in windows 10.

I used to do this with some programs that Microsoft stopped including.

I just put the calc.exe from my windows 7 into my open drive, and if anyone wants to try it on windows 10, here's a link:

I didn't find any associated calc files in c:\windows, so maybe it will work as is.

Glenn