moderated Re: Where in blazes is the keybaord command for the time

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Thanks.

I found it and got it changed by using first letter navigation rather than arrowing down 645 times, grin.

I know I am off base for saying this, but this is when I miss Window-Eyes the most.  Their settings were so much easier to cope with.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com