Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

I realize this does not answer your question, but it does present another option should you prefer it.  I am not a huge fan of the Win10 calculator app, preferring the more "old-school" calculator.  I archived the installer for Microsoft Calculator Plus on my Google Drive quite a while back.

It's another option, and it neither removes nor replaces the Win10 Calculator App when installed.  It's what I keep on my taskbar as the calculator of choice.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow