moderated Re: Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

Milton Ota

Sometimes if you are having trouble, it would be best to not use the auto update from JAWS and go to the website and download the update from there.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 10:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

I very rarely use the migration feature of JAWS, because, when I have done so in the past, I have experienced this same corruption of the JAWS configuration files. This time it's the calculator that was corrupted, but it could be others as well. If I would like my JAWS to work as expected, I have found it better just to skip the migration, and to customize my settings manually. What I have done is to write a file containing all the changes I make to JAWS settings, so I don't forget to change something when the JAWS version changes.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...